Reclaiming Your Space With Self Storage
January 23rd, 2020
Is it time to organize and get the house back in order after the holidays? If your home storage areas are in need of organization self storage can be a solution. Ironclad Storage makes storing this winter simple with our drive-through storage units and convenient location in Prior Lake MN. When you are organizing the house, use these 5 tips for reclaiming your space.
DIY Home Organization
- Wreaths are easily stored on a hanger to prevent flat sections.
- Use paper towel holders for extension cords.
- Cardboard pieces can be used to wrap lights.
- Organize your storage with clear plastic bins that are sturdy.
- A clothing rack is an easy way to keep everything in its place in the storage unit.
Start storing today! Rent storage space to help with the holiday clean up and prepare for spring cleaning.
Storing With Us
Our goal is to make any life transition easier. Ironclad Storage is a brand new self storage facility in Prior Lake MN with an easy commute for those in Minneapolis, St. Paul, or Eau Claire. We offer ground-level storage that is drive-up accessible and multiple levels of temperature-controlled storage space.
We keep our storage prices competitive with the market so storing with us is helpful for the budget as well. You can save money by renting a storage unit on the upper levels with elevator access. Rent online or come into see the new facility, Ironclad Storage is happy to help you reclaim your space.