Questions To Ask Your Movers
September 9th, 2019
Need to hire a moving company in Prior Lake MN? Ironclad Storage has 5 questions to help you hire the right team for your move.
5 Questions to Ask Your Movers
- Are there any additional fees I should be aware of?
- What is a good number to use in case of an emergency on moving day?
- When should I notify you of my set moving date?
- Does your team bring dollies and tarps or will I need to provide them?
- How can I set up an in-home quote?
What To Do On Moving Day
- Be organized so the movers can be efficient.
- Move all boxes and small furniture close to the door.
- Leave the heavy lifting for the moving company.
- Have a folder of important documents and phone numbers handy in case questions arise.
- Protect your floors in high traffic areas with heavy-duty plastic tarps.
Whether moving houses or moving neighborhoods, the goal is the same, be efficient and keep everything safe. Hiring a moving company to handle the heavy lifting can ease your stress and simplify any move. Make a knowledgeable decision when hiring movers with these 5 questions.
If you need storage space to help with an upcoming move, Ironclad Storage can help. Reserve your storage unit online and keep all your items safe with us while you settle into your new home.