10 Shed Organization Ideas For Spring
February 16th, 2020
Make room for projects and take back your space! Ironclad Storage has shed organization ideas to help you before the thaw. Now that winter is winding down, be ready for home improvement projects with an organized home storage space.
10 Shed Organization Ideas
- Add a workbench with lots of drawers and cabinet spaces.
- Keep hazardous chemicals out of reach of kids and pets with ceiling storage.
- Use a cubby style shelf to corral all kid's toys.
- Move gardening tools outside to a potters bench.
- Create customer shelves that fit perfectly in your shed.
- Rent a storage unit close by to store big items and boxes.
- Use magnetic shelves to keep small tools accessible.
- Use the doors of your shed to hang tools.
- Install pegboard as a solution for organizing your tools.
- Turn the shed into a relaxing getaway versus outdoor storage and move all the tools to the storage unit.
Ironclad Storage can help when you need extra room for larger items. Keep your tools and seasonal needs in our storage units in Prior Lake MN. Rent online today and drive right up to your indoor storage unit. Our brand new Prior Lake MN storage facility has drive-through self storage units as well as outdoor options.